Monday, September 19, 2011

My throat is sore.

I made a delicious soup today, out of scraps and leftovers on hand. And, it worked. Good to be cooking again

More Ikea furniture assemblage.

Motorcycle ride up squaw peak courtesy o' and accompanied by friendly folk.

tired.

conversation on priesthood/Mother in Heaven/etc with roommie who reports to the MTC in 10 days

I tried to focus on listening. She's been sorting through this four months. I've been sorting through four years. She needs my ears, and authentic/honest answers, based in experiences, when she poses questions. Not my thoughts, story, history lessons and essays I've read or written. I hope I was successful on the ear-lending/experience sharing balance beam. Keep learning.

Post nasal drip =/= fun
Unpacking my room is nice.

Good night.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment